At VNA Plus, volunteers share their time, talents, and their caring in a variety of ways, including:
- Visiting patients, reading to them, writing letters;
- Assisting with errands, chores and other activities;
- Providing respite time for family caregivers;
- Performing clerical duties;
- Offering special services such as music therapy, touch therapy, etc.
- Assisting patients and families transitioning from the hospital to home hospice services.
If you have time to give, we have opportunities throughout our service area that will truly make a difference in the lives of those we serve. Please fill out the application below or call the Evansville office at 812-425-3561 or toll free, 800-326-4862 for more information.